Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
College Soccer’s Version of the Heisman Trophy is presented annually to the top male and female collegiate soccer players in the country. The top three finalists, their coaches and families are invited to St. Louis the second weekend of January for the awards banquet. Some of the biggest names in American soccer history have won the award prior to going on to international stardom – including Mia Hamm, Kristine Lilly, Claudio Reyna, Alexi Lalas and Tony Meola.
The MAC Hermann Trophy Connects Companies to:
- Athletic and Academic Excellence - Past winners and finalists of the award come from some of the finest athletic and academic institutions in the country (Duke, Stanford, Notre Dame, North Carolina, Virginia). Eight winners of the MAC Hermann Trophy in the last decade were Academic All-Americans. Past winners have gone on to star in the World Cup, Olympics and professional leagues.
- Fans of the most popular game in the world and the fastest growing sport in the United States
- Current customers and future employees - College students
- Fans from both the male and female game (More than 500 NCAA Division I programs)
Companies and interested parties are encouraged to help us in supporting this award and college soccer while gaining exposure for themselves through various outlets. Contact Jim Wilson at email@example.com for more information.
Sponsorship opportunities include but are not limited to the following:
- Title sponsor
- Broadcast sponsor
- Presenting speaker sponsor
- Hospitality sponsor
- Travel sponsor
- Banquet sponsor
- Banquet table sponsor
Advertising opportunities include but are not limited to the following:
- MAC Hermann website
- Banquet program
- Banquet signage
- Broadcast commercials and billboards